The Woolshed Cabins Beechworth Victoria
The Woolshed Cabins is located on the edge of Beechworth just down the road from Woolshed Falls.
4 separate individual, 2 bedroom self-contained cabins, sleeping 2 - 5 people per cabin.
Situated on 12 private acres of Australian bushland.
For groups the property sleeps a total of 16-18 people (8 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 4 kitchens, 4 lounge rooms.)
Price: $140 for single - $160 for double
additional Adult $50 - Child $25 per night
Minimum 2 nights on weekends,
1 night by request - call to enquire
Travelling with your pet?
See our pet policy page for details
Phone (03) 57281035
Perfect for your next getaway
• Split system air conditioning
• BBQ area
• Outdoors fire pit x2 (Not in summer and/or weather conditions permitting)
• Easy ramp access in Woolshed 4
• Plenty of parking for trailers or extra long vehicles
• Dog walking 1km trail around property plus easy access to longer dog friendly walks
• 4km to town
• Borders Chiltern National Park and Beechworth Historical Park
• 1km to Woolshed Falls
• Natural setting with wildlife
• Laundry on site
• With phone reception limited it’s the perfect place for a digital detox